One of SAFIRA’s main assets is the confidence it receives from customers. That’s why SAFIRA conducts quarterly surveys of customer satisfaction, using an independent entity, to ensure accurate results and benchmarking.

Loyalty   According to TNS Prognostics, 95% of our customers are loyal, and the remaining 5% are close to that mark, because we have zero captive customers.
Another reflection of the confidence we receive from customers is the preservation of long term relationships. SAFIRA systematically seeks to represent a competitive advantage with the delivery of added-value solutions and services.   
© 2017 SAFIRA - Consultadoria em Informática, S.A., a Portuguese entity and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent
member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.